This is a special camera module for the Raspberry Pi board, based on the Sony IMX219 image sensor from ArduCAM. It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video. It attaches to Pi by the dedicated standard CSI (Camera Serial Interface) interface.
It is supplementary for Raspberry Pi official camera in order to fulfill the demands for different lens mounts, the field of view (FOV) and depth of the field (DOF), as well as the motorized IR cut filter for both daylight and night vision.
Note: Raspberry Pi Board is not included.
- Cellular phones, PDAs, Toys
- Other battery-powered products
- Sensor type: Sony IMX219 Color CMOS 8-megapixel
- Sensor size: 3.674 x 2.760 mm (1/4″ format)
- Pixel Count: 3280 x 2464 (active pixels) 3296 x 2512 (total pixels)
- Pixel Size: 1.12 x 1.12 um
- Lens: M12 customizable, telephoto to fisheye
- Angle of View: Horizontal FOV 70 degree
- Video: 1280×720 binned and cropped up to 60fps
- 1080P cropped up to 30fps
- 1640×1232 full FOV binned mode, up to 30fps
- 3280×2464 full FOV, 0.1fps to 15fps
- Board size: 36 x 36 mm
- IR Sensitive: build-in 650nm IR filter, none sensitive to IR light
- 1pcs 8 Megapixels IMX219 Sensor Camera Module
- 1pcs 15cm 15pin FPC cable