This is a kit based on micro:bit controller. With the Super:bit expansion board, 142 blocks, and 2 building blocks servos, you can build a spider that can be controlled by microbit. How cool is that? You can further make the spider live with a mobile phone remote control App. You can control the spider to move forward and backward, turn left and right, tweet, change the color on RGB LED, etc.
Super:bit building blocks with micro:bit board also has a variety of programming methods. It supports simple and fun makecode Editor graphical programming. In addition to the standard shape Super:bit building block spiders, you can also use the built-in building blocks to build more interesting shapes, such as "building blocks swimming machine". You can let the "swim machine" keep moving after starting the circuit.
- Designed for micro:bit
- Equipped with a powerful Super:bit expansion board
- Combination of building blocks and circuits
- Mobile APP control
- Graphical programming
Super:bit expansion board overview:
- 142 x Building Blocks (Lego Technic Compatible)
- 2 x Building Block Motor
- 1 x Super:bit Expansion Board
- 1 x USB micro B Cable - for program loading and power/charge the robot
- 1 x 18650 Lithium Rechargeable Battery
Note: It does not include micro:bit controller board, please get it separately.