As you might have know, Arduino is very simple and straight forward to use microcontroller platform, with standard main board, easy to use IDE and plenty of examples, I am confident you will have fun with it. In Nov 2014, Cytron produced CT-UNO which has the good deal of Arduino UNO and since it is designed and manufactured locally, we managed to lower down the cost and also selling price.
This starter kit offers CT-UNO main board (designed and manufactured by Cytron), includes USB micro-B cable for power and USB connection, a small breadboard and other component for experiments and learning electronics and programming. Digital output using LEDs, Digital input using switch, RGB LED, Analog input with potentiometer, temperature reading using ADC input, LDR for light detection and more.
Please refer to Cytron UNO Starter Kit Book to get started and have fun with exercises and projects.
- CT-UNO (Arduino UNO R3 Compatible) x 1
- Breadboard (Small) x 1
- Male to Male Jumper Wire x 1
- LED 3mm Yellow x 2
- LED 3mm Green x 2
- LED 3mm Red x 2
- LED 5mm Red, Green, Blue (4pin) x 1
- LED Super Bright 5mm Blue x 1
- LED Super Bright 5mm Red x 1
- LED Super Bright 5mm Green x 1
- Resistor 0.25W 5% (220R) x 10
- Resistor 0.25W 5% (10K) x 2
- ACP Top Adjustment Trimmer MP502 (5K) x 1
- 7 Segment Display 0.5inch Common Cathode x 1
- 6x6x1 Push Button 2 Pins x 1
- LDR (Small) x1
- Piezo Transducer x 1
- USB Micro- B Type Cable x 1
- Temperature Sensor (Celsius) x 1
- Plastic Box x 1
- Cytron UNO Starter Kit Book - Getting started with plenty of exercises and clear schematic.
- Getting Started with Arduino - UNO, good for 1st time user.
- Arduino tutorial with more than 10 projects, source code, schematic is there.
|Cytron UNO Starter Kit Book||19/02/2020||N/A||Download|