Breadboard is a common board for prototyping, we use it a lot during prototyping and simple electronic component evaluation. But is quite difficult to get a proper 5V and 3.3V as there is no ready power module that is ready to fit into breadboard and offers these voltage. BPS-5-3, Breadboard Power Supply with 5V and 3.3V output, comes with the objective to help you get the voltage you want on breadboard in seconds :) You can use AC to DC Adapter (e.g.: 12V 2A adapter) or DC jack to supply this board from battery.
- Breadboard friendly, but there are generally two types of breadboard, this module is compatible with:
- Vin ranging from 7V to 12V, DC Barrel Power Jack
- On board Main power switch
- On board Vin polarity protection
- Vin is extended out breadboard
- On board 5V regulator and 3.3V to provide both 5V and 3.3V for usage
- 5V rated at 1A maximum current output
- 3.3V rated at 500mA maximum current output
- Optionally it can be power from USB (B type) cable
- D+ and D- line of USB is extended out too
- Dimension : 23mm x 63mm
NOTE: Please be extra careful. Make sure the voltages are not short circuit when you plug into breadboard.
- 1 x Breadboard Power Stick 5V 3V3