4.8 - 30V 3-Digit 7-Seg Voltmeter Display is a cheap and bright voltage display. It is able to display voltage measurement from 4.8V to 30V with an accuracy of 0.2V at below 12V and 0.02V above 12V. Comes with 3 digit seven segment display. A very simple yet useful display to monitor your voltage reading or measurement. Simply connect the red wire to the positive supply, and black to negative ground. The display has a microcontroller that will read the voltage, compare it to a stable reference and output the voltage to the 7-segment display. Applicable for most project that requires voltage display from 4.8V to 30V.
- Input Voltage: DC 4.8-30V (Input voltage higher than 32V will damage the product)
- Minimum voltage display : 2.2V (dim light)
- Operating Current: < 23mA
- Refresh Rate: 300ms
- Accuracy at lower than 8V: 0.2 V
- Accuracy at higher than 8V: 0.02V
- Seven segment display colour: Red
- Red Colour Wire: Vin
- Black Colour Wire: Ground (GND)
- Wire length (Red and Black) :15cm
- Dimension (mm) : 33 (L) x 15 (W) x 10 (H)
- Weight : 10 g
How To Use:
- Connnect the seven segment wire to your voltage supply, battery or voltmeter.
- Connect the Red Wire (Positive) to Vcc or Vin.
- Connect the Black Wire (Negative) to ground.
- When the connection is done,turn on your supply (if there is switch) if no switch,the seven segment will automatically display your suppply current output voltage.
- Please be careful and ensure thet your supply does not exceed the operating voltage because it could damage to your Seven segment voltmeter display.
- No polarity protection, please check the polarity .
- 1 x 4.8 - 30V 3-Digit 7-Seg Voltmeter Display