This is a universal driver board for e-Paper raw panels, integrated with an ESP module. Thanks to the WiFi connectivity from the ESP module, it is allowed to display images from the PC / smartphone via WiFi conveniently.
Furthermore, it can also be used for Arduino development, just like any other normal Arduino board.
Note: This is the driver board with ESP8266, no ePaper is included.
- 1.54-inch E-Ink Raw Display Panel (Mono color)
- 2.9-inch E-Ink Raw Display Panel (Tri-Color: Yellow Black White)
- Onboard ESP8266, supports Arduino development
- Provides HTML host code, allows to refresh display content via remote webpage, suit for Internet applications
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more color combinations, better shadow rendering for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.
- Easy to be integrated into wireless applications
- Comes with e-Paper driver (open source)
- Comes with development resources and manual
- WiFi protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI (default)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating current: 50mA ~ 100mA
- Outline dimension: 29.57mm x 48.26mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.9mm
- 1 x ePaper driver board with ESP8266
- 1 x FFC (Flexible Flat Cable)
- 1 x FFC connector board