Note: This product come in one color only which is Red. Picture above just for your reference only :)
It comes in Red color for the cat face and another bottom cover in white color. The silicone is super soft yet has enough stretch to snugly fit on your board without fear of tearing, and the white bottom "bumper" slips on very securely when it is standalone without any extension. The rubber over the LED matrix is very thin, so the red LEDs will shine through when they're lit.
Also, the kitten ears on this charming little case can also turn your micro:bit into a wearable, so you can tote around your adorable, blinky micro:bit.
- Material: Silicone
- Two separated silicone sleeves: Top "cat face" in light blue, Bottom in white color
- Cover most of the circuit, yet LED matrix light can shine through.
- The cat face utilize Button A and B as the eyes, cute!
- It also allows access to USB microB socket, battery input and reset button
- 1 x Silicone Case for BBC micro:bit (Red)