It be designed with bilateral symmetry, onboard micro:bit board socket, 18650 battery socket, USB power supply interface, 3-5v external power interface, 4 programmable RGB lights, buzzer, I2C interface , WIFI camera serial port, all kinds of motor interfaces and so on, which is an expansion board designed for micro:bit. It also can be connected with 2 channel stepper motors, 4 channel DC motors, 8 channel servos, coupled with stable power supply scheme and various protection circuits, this expansion board has a powerful ability to drive motor. We expand 17 pin header IO ports and 10 alligator clip interfaces to support our sensor modules. The WIFI camera serial interface, IIC interface and LEGO holes make it possible for users to expand into more interesting projects. You can build your own shape with the LEGO bricks, connect some electronic devices, and control it by micro:bit programming. It is an excellent choice for your robotic projects based on Micro:bit!
This is super great expansion for popular microcontroller board - microbit. It is designed with bilateral symmetry and:
- Onboard micro:bit board socket
- 18650 battery socket
- USB power supply interface
- 3-5VDC external power interface
- 4 programmable RGB lights
- I2C interface
- WiFi camera serial port
- All kinds of motor interfaces and so on
- Central axis design, bilateral symmetry.
- Onboard content is rich, micro:bit socket, programmable RGB lights, buzzer, and support I2C, serial communication.
- Power ability to drive DC motors, stepper motors, servos, onboard buzzer and programmable RGB lights.
- 17 effective micro:bit IO ports, 10 alligator clip interfaces are reserved, and some other sensor modules can be connected.
- Three power supply method: micro USB power supply, 18650 lithium battery power supply, 3-5v external battery box power supply.
- Compatible with LEGO Technic bricks, can build a variety of creative shapes, such as building blocks robots, windmills, cars and so on.
- It means the BBC micro:bit can very easily become the core of a whole variety of robotics projects.
- Detailed Spec:
- On Board I/O devices: Passive Buzzer, 4 x Programmer RGB lights
- Servo Interface: 8 Channel Servo Ports
- Protection Circuit: Reverse protection, low voltage protection, over current protection
- Power Supply Interface: 18650 lithium battery socket, external 3-5VDC Power Supply Socket, USB micro B socket. 5V (Max:1A), 3.3V (Max:0.5A)
- Motor Interface: 4 channel DC Motor (Voltage coming from battery, current 1 to 3A), 2 channel stepper motor ports.
- Expansion Interface: 17 pin expansion IO port, serial interface, I2C interface, 10 alligator clip interface.
- Special socket: micro:bit gold finger socket.
- 1 x Super:bit expansion board