|Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera + 6mm Lens||Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera + 16mm Lens||Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera+6mm+16mm Lens|
"C- and CS-mount lenses are both threaded lens mounts found on most industrial CCD cameras and lenses. The difference between C and CS-mount equipment is the distance between the flange of the lens (the part of the case that butts up against the camera) and the focal plane of the lens (where the CCD sensor must be positioned). This is known as the flange back distance.
The C-mount lens specification for flange back distance is 17.53 mm, and on CS-mount lenses, it is 12.53 mm. If you have a CS-mount camera and a C-mount lens, you can add a 5mm spacer to obtain the correct focus. If, however, you have a C-mount camera and a CS-mount lens, the correct focus cannot be achieved."
This is the 6mm Wide Angle Lens on HQ camera (the HQ camera is not included)
Not familiar with the Raspberry Pi HQ Camera? Fear not, check out the official HQ camera guide from Raspberry Pi.
- Image Format: 1/2"
- Focal Length: 6mm
- Resolution: 3MegaPixel
- Aperture: F1.2
- Mount: CS
- Field Angle DxHxVº: 63º
- M.O.D.: 0.2m
- Back Focal Length: 7.53mm
- Dimension: 30x34mm
- Net Lens Weight: 53gram
- Operation: Manual
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 6mm Wide Angle Lens (CS Mount)
- Getting Started with Raspberry Pi HQ Camera
- Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module Product Brief - by Raspberry Pi foundation
- Typical CS-Mount Lens Guide
- Getting Started with Pi Camera - by Raspberry Pi foundation
- Sample photos and videos taken with this camera module (Google Drive), by Cytron
- Raspbian - Latest Operating System by Raspberry Pi foundation