Do you have the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board and need a simple enclosure to protect it? Well, you should take a look at this aluminum case from Argon, the Argon NEO
Argon NEO is a Raspberry Pi 4 compatible case that is made with aluminum alloy and polished with a modern Space Grey finish for stunning aesthetics.
The Raspberry Pi is cooled through passive cooling, which means, heat will be transferred from the Raspberry Pi CPU to the whole body of the case and the airflow vents on the bottom, provides better cooling effects. And best of all, no maintenance needed as there is no moving part like a cooling fan.
The sliding magnetic top on this case provides a better solution to keep the ports safe when not in use.
Also, once you open the magnetic top you have access to the GPIO pins of the Raspberry pi, Display Port and Pi Camera Port. It will be very convenient to use this case with the pins being labeled very clearly.
If you want to use a Pi Camera, you can easily mount the camera on this case by connecting the camera to the Pi camera mount.
This case is very compact, and you can assemble it within seconds! Also, you easily have access to the ports with the carefully cut out openings on the case.
This is highly rated enclosure by many Raspberry Pi 4 owners, here is one of the videos showing the assembly steps and review, by ETA Prime:
- Slim Aluminum Alloy Enclosure
- Easy Installation with the small form factor
- Easy access to GPIO and ports through sliding magnetic top
- Efficient Passive Cooling with the whole top part of the case being a heatsink
- Dedicated Raspberry Pi Camera Mount
- Plastic Base for excellent Wi-Fi signal strength
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board:
- 1 x Argon Neo Aluminum Case
- 1 x Instruction Manual