This is very nice 10.1 inch HDMI IPS display with 1280 x 800 resolution and capacitive touch screen, perfect as a kiosk or mini computer if you combine with Raspberry Pi Single Board Computer :)
Hey! It comes with enclosure, back bracket and mounting holes for Raspberry Pi. Perfect!
Note: Since it uses HDMI input, it is compatible with:
Features and Spec of LCD and Control Board:
- IPS screen,1280x800 hardware resolution
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness
- Supports popular mini single board computer such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, ten-points touch, and driver free
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Supports 5-level backlight adjustment
Features of The Case:
- Material : high quality black Acrylic
- Comes with back holder, 45° tilt angle
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B/A+, BeagleBone Black
- This is LCD kit only, Raspberry Pi or other controller is not included, please buy separately.
- To use with Raspberry Pi Zero series on board, please get the wire kit which comes with mini HDMI to standard HDMI adapter and USB OTG cable.
- Limited by the game console OS example Retropie, the touch function is unavailable.
- Sound support means, it is possible for the game console to output sound signal via LCD embedded speaker, external speaker interface, or earphone jack. But the LCD kit does not come with Speaker.
- 1 x 10.1 inch IPS Capacitive touch screen (partially assembly with interfacing board and acrylic)
- 1 x set Acrylic with mounting screws and spacers
- 1 x 5V 3.0A USB microB adapter with Type A plug (US) *You might need universal adapter to use in Malaysia.
- 1 x standard HDMI cable (~30 cm)
- 1 x USB microB cable (~ 30 cm)
- 2 x Back holder acrylic plate
- 1 x Quick start guide (Mandarin and English)
- 1 x Screen cleaning cloth
Check out the video: