The Discovery BNC adapter board is intended to be used with the Analog Discovery™ tool to enable the use of standard BNC-terminated test leads and probes. It provides BNC terminations to each of the two oscilloscope channels on the Analog Discovery. Each channel of the oscilloscope can be selected as AC or DC coupled by adjusting the jumper that is located behind that channel's BNC input connector. In addition, the two AWG channels are also equipped with BNC terminations, and each channel can have either the 50-ohm or the 0-ohm termination selected. This enables the user to match the Analog Discovery's output impedance with either standard 50-ohm test leads or to be directly tied to the lead.
- Allows the use of standard BNC-terminated test leads & probes on your Analog Discovery
- Selectable AC and DC coupling to oscilloscope probes
- Selectable 50-ohm or 0-ohm output impedance on arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) channels
- With the Discovery BNC, the differential scope inputs of the Analog Discovery become single-ended with the negative input connected to the ground.
Note: The Analog Discovery BNC adapter board does not have differential analog (scope) inputs
- Discovery BNC Adapter Board
- Two standoffs
Total Reviews (2)