This is an RFID 125KHz ID reader which is widely used for RFID radio frequency identification system and project, such as automated parking management, personal identification and production access control. This RFID card reader is a passive card reader wgich can read RFID card serial number and output to your computer according to specified format, then management software drive many more function.
- Support μEM4001, 4100, or its compatible RFID, ID card, passive RFID 125KHz Card or Key chain, NOT COMPATIBLE with Mifare 13.56MHz card
- Frequency: 125KHz
- Power: DC 5V (±5%)
- Reading distance: 5-8cm
- Interface: USB
- Operating temperature: -10C ~ +70C
- Storage temperature: -20C ~ +80C
- Color: Black
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Weight: 70g. with USB Cable: 100g
- Size: 10.5 x 7 x 1.3 cm (L×W×H)
- No extra program development, reliable performance, easy operation.
- Read first 10 digits of the RFID/Proximity card.
- Support Windows 95/98/2000/XP/7/8/10
- Communication speed: 106Kbit/s
- Diagnostic Power LED
- Built in operating buzzer
- Interface: USB (Powered from USB, does not require any external power supply)
- Connect the usb cable with the card reader to the computer USB port.
- The reader will 'drip' sound and flash about that power successfully, and then half a second after the 'drip' sound and flash about that device self-test successfully, without Install any drivers, windows will automatically recognize it.
- Open Notepad,Excel or Word, the card number would be input by self.
- 1 x USB RFID Smart ID Card Reader EM4001(125Khz)
- 1 x USB Cable