ESP8266 is the module that change how makers think and use microcontroller. It is the 1st WiFi module that disrupts conventional microcontroller that need to combine with WiFi. ESP8266 itself comes with 32-bit microcontroller (with large flash and RAM memory) and WiFi capability! Yes it single microcontroller module. And the community has develop the libraries for you to use with Arduino IDE! Awesome.
This is ESP8266 in Arduino UNO form factor board, so you can utilize most of the shield in the market.
- Based on the ESP-8266EX, in Arduino UNO form factor
- Arduino UNO Compatible, you can use it on Arduino IDE.
- NodeMCU Compatible
- 11 Digital I/O pins
- 1 Analog Input pin
- OTA -- Wireless Upload(Program)
- On board switching power supply -- Max 24V input, 5V 1A output
- 1 x WiFi UNO Based ESP8266 board
- 1 x 40 pin header