Learn Digital Making and Apply It!
This is an Arduino compatible IoT kit, comes with a tutorial, sample code and also video:
[BM with English Subtitles] Dot Matrix Clock With NTP Server Using ESP32
Utilize the powerful ESP32 as the main controller, establish WiFi connection to the Internet, grab the accurate time and date from NTP (Network Time Protocol) server. The time and date will be displayed on 4 in 1 MAX7219-4 Dot Matrix LED module, how cool is that! BTW, the sample code is written in Arduino IDE :)
Check the tutorial link to get the detailed steps and also sample code to build your IoT Clock with ESP32.
- Do It Yourself, Arduino IoT Kit
- Comes with all the parts needed
- Simple enough for the beginner as it uses Arduino IDE
- Comes with tutorial and video
- Comes with sample code
- 1 x NODE32-Lite WiFi and Bluetooth Development Kit
- 1 x 4 in 1 MAX7219-4 Dot Matrix Display Module
- 1 x USB Micro B Cable for program loading and power
Dot Matrix Clock With NTP Server Using ESP32, tutorial with video, sample code, by Cytron Technologies