This is an E-Ink raw display, 1.54inch, 200x200 resolution. Of course, you will need an embedded controller to make it works :) It communicates via SPI interface, supports partial refresh and it is monochrome, only black and white, simple yet practical!
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf labels, industrial instruments, and so on.
After integrates with Universal ESP8266 E-Paper Driver Controller, you can display graphics and text from ESP8266.
- Raw Display Panel, requires an embedded controller, example: Universal E-paper ESP8266 Driver Controller
- No backlight
- Keeps displaying last content for a long time even after power down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for ESP8266, Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 31.8mm × 37.32mm × 1.05mm
- Display size: 27.6mm × 27.6mm
- Dot pitch: 0.138 × 0.138
- Resolution: 200 × 200
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Partial refresh time: 0.3s
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(Typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1 x 1.54 inch E-Ink Raw Display Panel