This 4 channels DC motor driver is designed for makers who want to build an omnidirectional-drive robot. It enables bidirectional control of four (4) DC brushed motor from 7V to 25V.
The onboard test buttons and motor output LEDs allow functional test of the motor driver in a quick and convenient way without hooking up the host controller.
This motor driver can be controlled with PWM and DIR inputs. With input logic voltage range from 1.8V to 12V, it’s compatible with wide variety of host controller (e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC).
* Starting from 10th April 2015, FD04A is Rev2.0
- Bidirectional control for four (4) brushed DC motors.
- Operating Voltage: DC 7V to 25V
- Maximum Motor Current: 1.5A continuous, 2.5A peak
- Buttons for quick testing.
- LEDs for motor output state.
- PWM and DIR inputs.
- Inputs compatible with 3.3V and 5V logic (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC, etc).
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Board size: 10.67cm x 5.21cm
Example Application: Omnidirectional drive mobile robot, automation machine.
- 1 x 1.5Amp 7V-25V DC Motor Driver (4 Channels)
- 1 x 14 ways IDE cable
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||7 to 25|
|Peak Current (A)||2.5|
|Continuous Current (A)||1.5|
|Arduino Shield||No- can be used with Wire connection|
|PWM (Lock-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude)||Yes|
|RC Servo Signal||No|
|Power Switch||On board power switch|