Looking for high current motor driver for Raspberry Pi? Here you go, dual channels 10A continuous motor driver for Raspberry Pi.
Cytron's latest motor driver is design for Raspberry Pi, the HAT-MDD10 is designed to drive two high current brushed DC motor up to 10A continuously by using Raspberry Pi as the controller. It offers signed-magnitude PWM control of direction and speed. Besides, using full solid state components which result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay. Not to forget there is current limiting sensor and auto cut set at 30A peak to protect the motor driver from over current.
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 6VDC to 24VDC.
- On board test button for manual control of motor.
- Every channel output built with LED indicator.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous (without heatsink at 25℃) and 30A peak (10 second).
- Current limiting at 30A.
- Raspberry Pi compatible connector.
- Solid state components provide faster response time.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Regenerative Braking.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (Actual output frequency is same as input frequency from Raspberry Pi).
- Support sign-magnitude PWM operation.
- Support TTL PWM from microcontroller, NOT PWM from RC receiver.
- Dimension:67.5mm x 59mm
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||6 to 24|
|Peak Current (A)||30 (10 seconds)|
|Continuous Current (A)||10|
|Arduino Shield||No- can be used with Wire connection|
|PWM (Lock-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude)||Yes|
|RC Servo Signal||No|
|Current / Thermal Protection||Current Limit|
|Extra Socket||Raspberry Pi compatible connector|