This is a 15.6-inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD (H) With Case and Toughened Glass Cover, 1920×1080, HDMI, IPS, Various Devices & Systems Support. It is perfect for your Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano display. The screen comes with built-in speakers! Hence, you'll no longer have to worry about getting an extra speaker for your development boards. No driver is needed to work with it. Great, isn't it?
Device & System Support
- Jetson Nano
- Raspberry Pi 4
Note: If you're using Raspberry Pi 3, the micro HDMI to HDMI adapter is not needed.
- Raspberry Pi Zero
Note: When working with Raspberry Pi, you should set the resolution of the LCD by yourself, or else the LCD screen will not work.
If you happen to have a problem with the border of the screen like this:
Do not freak out! All you have to do is open up the Raspberry Pi configuration window and disable the overscan function. You may need to boot your Pi before the black border disappears.
Also, make sure your audio output is set to be HDMI for the built-in speaker to function properly. Right-click on the speaker icon and select HDMI. :)
Don't have a keyboard with you? Don't worry. You can always use a virtual keyboard on your Raspberry Pi screen. Let us show you how.
- Go to Preference > Add / Remove Software
- Search for Matchbox in the search box.
- Select the on-screen keyboard and click OK.
- Reboot your Raspberry Pi. Then click on Accessories and select Keyboard.
- And there you have it!
Features and specifications:
- 15.6-inch IPS screen, 1920x1080 hardware resolution
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, as well as general desktop computers
- Supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, ten-points touch, and driver free
- Support popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch
- Multilingual OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker
- Supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
- 100x100mm spacing mounting holes (M4 screw hole) for general wall mount and VESA mount
- Comes with a 55-degree tilt angle stand
Note: If you're mounting your Raspberry Pi board using a VESA mount at the back of the screen, you'll not be able to use the stand since the VESA mount blocks the stand.
- Dimension: 386.6*231.7*16.6mm
- Screen dimension: 344.2*193.6mm
- Weight: 1270g
- 1 x 15.6-inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case)
- 1 x Power adapter 12V
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- 1 x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- 15.6inch HDMI LCD, Waveshare Wiki