SK1632, a start-up kit for 16-bit or 32-bit, 28-pin PIC Microcontroller. With the powerful processing power provided by 16-bit (PIC24) and dsPIC (with dsp engine), there are many possible advance application can be developed. Additional, this SK1632 also support 32-bit PIC32 as the pins diagram are compatible. Currently, we carry the PIC32MX250F128B.
This starter kit are equiped with 3.3V and 5V voltage regulator to support the PIC microcontroller and LCD (optional). Besides, the board also comes with 28-pin IC socket, without any PIC microcontroller to provide the freedom for user to choose their favorite PIC microcontroller. Not to foget, there are a power indicator LED, a programmable LED (connected to A0), a reset button and a programmable push button (connected to A1). Well, last but not least, it also incorporate with USB micro-B USB socket, you can utilize your android phone cable to develop USB device by using PIC that support USB peripheral. Or, get yourself a USB micro-B cable.
To load program, please utilize PICkit3 as UIC00B does not support most of the 16-bit and 32-bit PIC. SK1632 is ready with 6-way PICKit ICSP pin to easy the connection to PICKit3. Each of PIC pin are extended out to 2 rows of standard 2.54mm spacing pads, and these spacing are breadboard friendly.
- Every single board is tested with actual PIC and program loading before it is being packed and shipped.
- Perfect fit for 28-pin, 3.3V operated, 16-bit or 32-bit, PDIP PIC microcontroller.
- Input voltage range: 7V to 15VDC.
- 1 x Programmable push button (digital input, connected to A1)
- 1 x Programmable LED (active high, connected to A0)
- Replaceable Crystal (default 8MHz)
- Ready pads for 2x8 Character parallel interface LCD
- USB micro B socket for PIC that support USB peripheral
- USB bootloader may be utilized if needed
- Hardware compatible with Pinguino platform
- It comes without PIC microcontroller, user are free choose preferable PIC.
Total Reviews (0)