This 10cm long ribbon cable has a 40-way male and a female header connector. This cable comes in handy when you're using a HAT or other board that doesn't fit in the case while keeping the Raspberry Pi safely in its case. It can also be used with the newly introduced Raspberry Pi 400!
Note: Raspberry Pi 400 is NOT included in the packing list.
Features and specifications:
- Extend any standard size 40 pin IDE internal or external connection by 10cm.
- Raspberry Pi 400 Keyboard Computer
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1GB
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 8GB
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
- Raspberry Pi Zero (will need additional 40-pin soldered)
- Raspberry Pi Zero W (will need additional 40-pin soldered)
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH
- Cable length: 10cm
- Colour: Rainbow
- Rated current: 1 Amp
- Maximum voltage: AC 500V/minute
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C to + 105 ° C
- Connector: 40-pin male to 40-pin female
- Pitch: 2.54mm
- 1 x 40-Pin IDE Extension Cable for Raspberry Pi 400