This kit is designed to offer:
- ICSP connector for UIC00A /B-simple and fast method to load program.
- Operating voltage: 5VDC.
- Input voltage: 7 to 15VDC
- Perfectly fit for 40 pins dsPIC (16-bit), NOT for 40-pins 8-bit PIC.
- 2 x programmable switch.
- 2 x programmable LED indicator.
- Changeable Crystal - default 10MHz.
- Existing pad for 16 x 2 characters LCD display.
- UART connection to interface with other controller or even computer.
- And all the necessities to eliminate users difficulty in using dsPIC
- Users are able to utilize the function of dsPIC by directly plugging in the I/O components in whatever way that is convenient to user.
- This kit comes WITHOUT dsPIC microcontroller to provide the freedom for user to choose dsPIC type.
- Sample Source code is provided for basic functions of LCD message display, LEDs control, reading switch and UART communication.
- Sample code is being developed based on MPLAB C30 C Compiler.
|User's Manual V1.0 March 2011||16/09/2016||N/A||Download|
|SKds40A Schematic Jan11 v1.0||16/09/2016||N/A||Download|
|Sample Code V1.1 May 2011||16/09/2016||N/A||Download|
|MPLAB IDE V8.30||16/09/2016||N/A||Download|
|MPLAB C30 ComboLite V3.25||16/09/2016||N/A||Download|