SK40C (new version of SK40B) is a 40pin PIC microcontroller starter kit designed to offer an easy-to-start solution for PIC microcontroller users. This board comes with a basic element for users to begin project development. It offers plug-and-use features.
- ICSP connector for UIC00B -simple and fast method to load program.
- Perfect fit for 40 pins PIC16F and PIC18F.
- Operating Voltage Range: 7V - 15VDC
- 2 x programmable switch.
- 2 x LED indicator.
- Exchangeable Crystal.
- Existing pad for 16 x 2 characters LCD display.
- UART connection to interface with other controllers or even computers.
- USB onboard for certain PIC18F.
- Eliminate users difficulty in using PIC
- Users are able to utilize the function of PIC by directly plugging in the I/O components in whatever way that is convenient to the user.
- The bootloader can still be applied in the loading program.
- This kit comes WITHOUT a PIC microcontroller to provide the freedom for users to choose the PIC model.
Do not try to use the onboard SK40C's 5V to power up DC motors as it may damage the regulator.
|User's Manual V2.0 June 2015||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|
|SK40C Rev1.0 User's Manual||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|
|Microchip Application Libraries||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|
|Software required (MPLAB v8.30)||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|
|MPLAB Open Project_16F||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|
|Installation of MPLAB and Hi-Tech C PRO||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|
|Installation of C18 Compiler and Open Project||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|
|PIC18F Sample Source Code||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|
|PIC16F Sample Source Code||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|
|PIC18F_USB Sample Source Code||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|
|SK40C HID Bootloader Firmware||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|
|SK40C Rev2.0 Schematic||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|
|PICDEM FSUSB Demo Board Userâ€™s Guide||13/01/2022||N/A||Download|