This is the breakout board for the fully integrated Hall Effect based linear current sensor ACS756. It provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, automotive, commercial, and communications systems.
Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, power supplies, and over current fault protection.
The BB-ACS756 comes with one set of Dean-T connector and a 3 ways right angle pin header.
** The connector is not soldered when purchased
- X050 (50 Amp) version (model: ACS756KCA-050B-PFF-T)
- Industry-leading noise performance through proprietary amplifier and filter design techniques
- Total output error 0.8% at TA = 25°C
- Monolithic Hall IC for high reliability
- Ultra-low power loss: 130u Ohm internal conductor resistance
- 3 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-3 to pins 4-5
- 5.0 V single supply operation
- 3 μs output rise time in response to step input current
- 40 mV/A output sensitivity
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
Dimension: 1.43 x 1.435 inch
Total Reviews (5)