This small yet powerful motor is a great solution for small-sized robots.
We have been carrying the SPG10 Micro Metal Gearmotor for quite some time and it has served the makers community well. Many are using it to build the small-sized mobile robot for sumo, small automation model and of course other application too. With the standard size and variety of gear ratio, users can always change the motor without changing the existing robot design.
This motor comes with 298:1 gearbox attached. The gearbox output shaft is a D-shaped with 9mm long and 3mm in diameter. There are several types of wheel that you may use together with this motor.
- Rated voltage: 6VDC
- Tested voltage range: 3V to 9V
- Speed at no load, 6V: 45rpm
- Current at no load, 6V: 40mA
- Stall Current, 6V: 360mA
- Stall torque, 6V: 177mN.m (1.8kgfcm)
- Weight: 10g
- Gear ratio: 298:1
- Shaft: D-shaped with 3mm diameter, 9mm in length
- Motor dimension: 10 x 12 x 34mm,
- 1 x 6V 45RPM DC Micro Metal Gearmotor
|Speed (RPM)||< 50RPM|
|Torque (kgf.cm)||1.01 - 2.00|