Note: This monitor includes a VGA cable, there is NO HDMI cable, if you need one, please get it separately.
- Standard HDMI to Standard HDMI cable
- Standard HDMI to Mini HDMI cable
- Standard HDMI to Micro HDMI cable
The Acer K202HQL Abix 19.5" Widescreen LCD display combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with amazing 1366x768 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology. The K202HQL Abix LCD also features dual inputs (VGA and HDMI) for greater compatibility.
Eco-friendly Acer K2 Series monitors are affordable display solutions for everyday PC usage. They offer hassle-free usability without compromising image quality. The intelligent design brings together a multitude of connection ports, superb performance, and eco-friendliness – all at a price point that'll make you smile.
It will be a perfect monitor for the most powerful Raspberry Pi board, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B:
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1GB (requires a micro HDMI cable)
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB (requires a micro HDMI cable)
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB (requires a micro HDMI cable)
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 8GB (requires a micro HDMI cable)
Note: The HDMI cable is not included in the packing list. You may get it separately.
Note: But remember to update your Raspberry Pi OS :) The older Raspberry Pi OS (a.k.a. Raspbian) does not like 1366x768 resolution especially Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. It is fixed on the latest Raspberry Pi OS (Aug 2020 build). More details here: Raspberry Pi 4 HDMI pipeline
In case you still cannot get the display, check this video out:
Of course, it is compatible with the rest of the Raspberry Pi board with an HDMI port too:
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (requires a standard HDMI cable)
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (requires a standard HDMI cable)
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ (requires a standard HDMI cable)
- Raspberry Pi Zero (requires a mini HDMI cable)
- Raspberry Pi Zero W (requires a mini HDMI cable)
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH (requires a mini HDMI cable)
Note: The HDMI cables are not included in the packing list. You may get them separately.
- You'll enjoy tasks and entertainment more on this LED-backlit display with the fine details thanks to a Full HD resolution. The great sights are made even better by exceptional colors via Acer Adaptive Contrast Management.
- The ComfyView display prevents reflections to provide greater eye comfort. It also delivers brighter colors for your viewing enjoyment.
- Set the K2 Series' display angle to optimize your view with its ergonomic stand that tilts from -5 to 25 degrees.
- Display Size: 19.5" diagonal (Wide Screen 16:9)
- Display Type: White LED
- Display Colors: 16.7M Color Saturation (NTSC%) 72% NTSC
- Pixel Pitch: 0.317mm(H) x 0.317mm(V)
- Maximum Resolution: 1366 x 768 (HD Ready)
- Contrast Ratio: 100,000,000:1Max (ACM)
- Brightness: 200 cd/m2
- Input Signal: Standard HDMI or VGA
- Response Time: 5 ms (On/Off)
- Built-in Speaker: N/A
- Wall/VESA Mounting: 100mm x 100mm
- Viewing Angle (CR=10) 90°(H),65°(V)
- Operating Power Consumption: 13.50 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 450 mW
- Off-Mode Power Consumption: 350 mW
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 276.2 mm
- Width: 463.4 mm
- Depth: 50 mm
- Height with Stand: 362.30 mm
- Width with Stand: 463.40 mm
- Depth with Stand: 191 mm
- Weight (Approximate): 2.21 kg
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 2.70 kg
- Maximum Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Colour Support: 16.7 Million Colours
- Brightness: 200 cd/m2 (Typical)
- Stunning performance
- Comfortable views
- Smart design
- 1 x Acer 20 Inches HDMI Monitor
- 1 x 3 Pin Power Cord Cable (UK Plug)
- 1 x VGA Cable
- 1 x User Manual