Description:The Sharp distance sensor is a popular choice for application and development that require accurate distance measurements. This IR sensor is more economical than sonar range finders, yet it provides much better performance than other IR alternatives. Interfacing to most microcontrollers is straightforward: the single analog output can be connected to an analog-to-digital (ADC) converter for reading distance measurements. The output can also be connected to a comparator for threshold detection.
- Similar specification to GP2D12
- 4.5V to 5.5V operating voltage.
- Working distance from 10cm to 80cm.
- Analog Output
- Output voltage change over distance (2.45V - 0.45V)
- Come with Connector and Wire
* Please refer to datasheet/User's Manual before connect power to sensor. Cable's color is not standard.
- Water level measurement
- Example of application with SK40C can be refer to SK40C tutorial page, project 7 is using this Infrared distance sensor.