Keyestudio APDS-9930 attitude sensor module mainly uses APDS-9930 chip. APDS-9930 in a single 8 pin package can provide the ambient light sensor which is compatible with I2C interface and the infrared LED proximity sensor.
The ambient light sensor uses a double light diode to approximate the visual response of low lumen under 0.01 lux illumination, and its high sensitivity allows the device to operate in the dark glass.
The proximity sensor can detect 100 mm far objects, and exempt the factory calibration requirements of terminal equipment as well as sub-components. From the bright sunlight to the darkroom, the proximity sensor’s proximity detection function can operate very well.
This module is added a micro-optical lens that can provide infrared energy-efficient transmission and receiver, which can reduce the overall power consumption. In addition, its internal state machine can make the device into a low power mode, bringing a very low average power consumption.
Note: This product includes the sensor ONLY.
Note: The APDS-9960 can only accept 3.3V!
- Optical module integrated with ALS, infrared LED and proximity detector;
- Ambient Light Sensing，similar to the human eye’s visual response;
- Programmable interruption function with upper and lower thresholds;
- Up to 16-bit resolution;
- high sensitivity of operation in the back of dark glass;
- 0.01lux low lumen performance;
- Proximity detection, fully calibrated to 100 mm detection;
- Integrate infrared LED and synchronous LED driver;
- Eliminate factory calibration for proximity sensors;
- Programmable waiting timer, waiting state’s power consumption - 90μA (typical value);
- Programmable range is from 2.7 milliseconds to 8 seconds;
- Compatible with I2C interface, up to 400kHz (I2C fast mode);
- Dedicated interruption pin;
- Sleep mode power - 2.2μA (typical value).
- Working Voltage: DC 3.3-3.8V
- Output Current: 0-20mA
- Temperature Range: -40℃ to +85℃
- 1 x APDS9930 Ambient Light Sensor Module