Are you a beginner in building circuit design?
Breadboard is ideal for a beginner to learn in building the circuitry. The breadboard does not require soldering to make connections. Sometimes, it is called as solderless breadboard. You can just experiment with your circuit design by plug in the components without any soldering. Thus, this breadboard and the components are reusable, you can modify your circuit easily without any hesitation. With this feature, it is suitable for beginners like students to build the prototype on the breadboard in order to test the circuit design.
Note: We carry the breadboard jumper wire kit (140 pcs), comes pre-cut, stripped and bent at both ends of the wire. There are various length catering for different lengths for breadboard. Check it out here.
- Full-size breadboard
- Total of 840 holes
- 128 Groups of 5 connected terminals
- 8 Bus of 25 connected terminals
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit
- Each unit will accept transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- No soldering required
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- Similar prototyping printed circuit boards
- An invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab
- Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips
- White ABS plastic material
- Double-sided tape on bottom side
- Standard 2.54mm (0.1") spacing between two holes
- Dimension: 174 x 66 x 8.5mm
- 1 x Breadboard GL-12 (C&D)