With the launch of ESP32-S2 that comes with enhanced security features and USB interface, it has been a hot topic for maker community and industry developer to check it out.
Cucumber MI is a WiFi IoT development board based on the latest ESP32-S2 chipset from Espressif (ESP32-S2-WROOM-I).
The MI version is using external antenna via u.FL connector (antenna included). It is packed with many goodies. Example:
- 2 x USB Type-C (One for debugging and another is OTG-On the Go)
- FTDI chip for USB-to-Serial converter which highly compatible with most computers
- RGB LED which uses only one signal line and can mix up to over 16 million colors for the TX/RX, IO2, and PWR LED
- Colorful sticker to indicate the pin function
Cucumber MI come in a nice clear plastic box for ease of storage.
Note: This is the Cucumber MI version on board. It comes with External IPEX Antenna, 4MB Flash, no PSRAM, and does NOT have sensors on board.
- Based on ESP32-S2 Chipset, ESP32-S2-WROOM-I
- Two USB-C, one for debugging and another as On the Go
- ESP32-S2 offers secure boot based on the RSA Algorithm
- Secure encryption based on the AES-XTS algorithm (4096-bit)
- TLS stack can take advantage of the cryptographic accelerator hardware
- Reinforced and resists fault injection attacks
- Crypto: AES-128/192/256. SHA-2, RSA, RNG, HMAC, Digital Signature
- Support ToF (Time of Flight)
- Low Power
- Support ESP RainMaker: an End to End platform that enables Makers to realize their IoT ideas faster with ESP32-S2.
- 1 x Cucumber MI ESP32-S2 Development Board
- 1 x IPEX Antenna