The BlueBee module comes with an on-board antenna, the antenna provides better signal quality. It acts like a transparent serial port, which works with a variety of Bluetooth adapter and Bluetooth phone. However, it only provides SPP (Serial Port Profile) where it becomes serial COM port once it establish connection with master Blueooth.
BlueBee module's baudrate can modified using XBEE adapter. You can use SKXBEE-BOARD or XBEE Arduino controller receives the base plug, enabling Bluetooth wireless control.
Please note that the current version BlueBee Bluetooth module is only a
- Bluetooth chip: CSR BC04 Chipset
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- Operating frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmit Power: ≤ 4dBm, Class 2
- Transmission distance: 20 ~ 30m in free space
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160 kbps; Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Safety features: Authentication and encryption
- Can be configured as master or slave node. Default is slave mode.
- Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- Serial port settings: 1200 ~ 1382400 / N / 8 / 1
- Baud rate default: 9600 bps(Serial Port Profile, transparent mode)
- Baud rate default: 38400 bps in AT mode.
- Pair Number/ID: 1234
- Input Voltage: +3.3 DC/50mA
- Operating temperature: -20 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
- Module Size: 32 × 24 × 9mm