Note: This kit DOES NOT come with AA battery. Please get AA batteries from here.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 10 Years Old
Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the timekeeping clock when it is completed. This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parent's help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themself! Let's them explore the fundamental of an analog clock, this is round or circular shape clock.
Your kids can always follow the video to build the clock or if you prefer the step by step guide in a document, we have also produced an instruction manual in English:
Note: Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
- Do It Yourself wooden timekeeping clock for kids
- Suitable for age 4 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a round shape analog clock
- Powered with one (1) AA-size battery (not included in this kit)
- No soldering is needed
- A working analog clock
- Learn the basic structure of an analog clock
- You can actually color or paint the wood as additional decoration :)
- Wooden parts for the clock (round shape)
- Second, minute and hour needle respectively
- 1 x Analog clock module
- Some screws and nuts