Note: Download the softcopy instruction manual (English) here.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 6 to 12 Years Old
Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the excavator or crane digging soil with the push and pull of a syringe, the use of water pressure, or the Hydraulic system. This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 6 years old children, with parent's help. Let's them explore the fundamental of water pressure and hydraulic system.
Your kids can always follow the video to build the "horse" or if you prefer the step by step guide in a document, we have also produced an instruction manual in English:
Note: Not suitable for children under 6 years old!
- Do It Yourself wooden Hydraulic Excavator for kids
- Simple and moveable
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a moving Excavator, except the water :)
- No soldering is needed
- Pre-cut wooden parts as the excavator structure
- 7 x Syringe
- 5 x Wheel connector
- Some Orange rubber ring as gripper
- Some self-tapping screws
- Some metal shaft
- Some Spacer
- 1 x Small Screwdriver
- 3 x Plastic tube
- 2 x small cable tie