This framed LCD12864 Shield with LED backlight is compatible with most of Arduino controllers and supports English/Chinese/Picture display. With 5 analog extension pins and 8 digital pins, the LCD12864 Shield also integrates a 5-key joystick for controlling additional functions, making it an ideal module for prototyping and interactive projects.
Please visit the Bitmap conveter to convert the bitmap file into data arrays for the use in program.
- Built in voltage regulator for 3.3V graphic LCD to operate
- Pin used: D7, D8, D9, D10, D11, D13, A0
- Reset button
- 5 degree joystick (using Arduino Analog Pin 0)
- Backlit control (using Arduino Digital Pin 7)
- Extra 5 Analog pins & 8 Digital pins