Ready to use with microcontrollers as digital input. This product also has a compact modular design Plug-and-play grove compatible interface.
Based on the picture above, the grove shield for Arduino is stacked with Seeeduino V4.2. Of course you can use that shield with Arduino too :)
You can get grove hat for Raspberry Pi here.
Note: Controllers are sold separately.
Features and specifications:
- Grove compatible interface
- Small size
- 5V DC power supply
- Indicator LED
- Digital output
- Distance adjustable
- Power supply: 5V DC
- Digital output mode: TTL (High when black is detected, Low when white is detected)
- Connector: 4 pin Buckled Grove interface
- Dimension: 20mm*20mm
- Comparator: LMV358
- Photo reflective diode: RS-06WD
- 1 x Grove - Line Finder v1.1
- 1 x Grove 4 Pin Buckled 20cm Cable