We integrated 10 full-color RGB LEDs on this stick, with only one signal pin you can control all 10 LEDs easily. All the LEDs are WS2813 Mini, which is an intelligent control and high cost-effective LED. What's more, the WS2813 support signal break-point continuous transmission, which means you can continue to use other leds with one led be broken.
As long as not two or more adjacent LEDs are broken, the remaining LEDs will be able to work normally. You can use this little stick to create hundreds and thousands of light effects. We hope it will bring you a lot of fun.
Ready to use with microcontrollers with digital input. This product also has a compact modular design Plug-and-play grove compatible interface.
Based on the picture above, the grove shield for Arduino is stacked with Seeeduino V4.2. Of course you can use that shield with Arduino too :).However, this product is only compatible with arduino platform.
Note: Controller is sold separately.
- WS2813B IC, 3535 LED
- Intelligent Reverse-connection protection.
- The gray levels of each pixel are of 256, which achieves “256*256*256=16777216” full-color display.
- The refresh frequency reaches to 2KHz.
- Serial cascade interface, data receiving and decoding depend on just one signal line.
- Dual-signal wires version, signal break-point continuous transmission.
- Operating Voltage : 3.3V / 5V
- Operating Temperature : -25℃ ~ +85℃
- Storage Temperature : -40℃ ~ +105℃
- RGB Channel Constant Current : 16mA
- Interface : Digital
- Dimension (mm) : 80(L) x 10 (W) 10 (H)
- Weight : 3.7g
- Christmas decoration
- 1 x Grove - RGB LED Stick (10 - WS2813 Mini)
- 1 x Grove 4 Pin Buckled 20cm Cable