Grove - Temperature Sensor uses a thermistor to measure ambient temperature. The resistance of thermistor changes based on ambient temperature. This resistance value alters the output of a voltage divider which is measured by an analog input pin and converted to a temperature value. The operating range is -40 to 125°C , with an accuracy of 1.5°C.
Ready to use with microcontrollers as a digital input. This product also has a compact modular design Plug-and-play grove compatible interface.
Based on the picture above, the grove shield for Arduino is stacked with Seeeduino V4.2. Of course you can use that shield with Arduino board too :)
You can get grove HAT for Raspberry Pi here. It may not be the same as product above but still can use with Raspberry Pi.
Note: Controllers are sold separately.
Features and specifications:
- Grove compatible interface
- Arduino library ready
- Operating voltage: 3.3~5V
- Zero power resistance: 100 KΩ
- Resistance Tolerance: ±1%
- Thermistor: NCP18WF104F03RC (NTC)
- Nominal B-Constant： 4250 ~ 4299K
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 1.5°C
- 1 x Grove - Temperature Sensor
- Grove 4 Pin Buckled 20cm Cable