This is a mini vibration motor suitable as a non-audible indicator. When the input is HIGH, the motor will vibrate just like your cell phone on silent mode. It consists of one coin type motor which is a Permanent Magnet coreless DC motor. It is very easy to drive and Grove compatible. Can be used in toys and cell phone modules.
Based on the picture above, the grove shield for Arduino is stacked with Seeeduino V4.2. Of course you can use that shield with Arduino too. Besides, if you want to get grove HAT for Raspberry Pi, you can get from our store too.
Note: Controllers are sold separately.
Features and specifications:
- Grove compatible
- Low power consumption
- High reliability
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Control Mode: Logic Level (When Logic HIGH, the motor is ON. When LOW, the motor is OFF.)
- Rated Speed: 9000 rpm
- Dimensions: 24mm x 20mm x 9.8mm
- 1 x Grove - Vibration Motor
- Grove 4 Pin Buckled 20cm Cable