Description: No more frustration with digital input card from IFC series. Equipped with interface port for common NPN digital sensor such as photo electric or fiber optic sensor, it saves user’s development time and offers plug and play features. In additional, 2 of the input ports can be connected to an encoder and readily used as a 16 bit counter which can count up to 65,535 pulses. The power for each sensor or encoder is selectable (5, 12, and 24V). With the digital input card, just plug in your favorite digital sensor, stack it and use it.
- 6 set of 1x 3 headers to set communication address.
- 8 digital input ports ready with selectable power sources (5V, 12V, 24V).
- Can used to read digital signal's sensors.
- 2 encoder input ports to read rotary encoder's signals.
- 8 LEDs as input port indicator.
- Circuit power and busy indicator LED.
- 12V operation.
IFC-DI08 comes with:
- 1 x Industrial grade PCB with all components soldered properly.
- 8 x mini jumper
- 8 x Female connector for terminal port.
- 24 x Iron Pin
Dimension:11.1cm x 6.9cm