Note: Due to Lithium Battery Shipping Restrictions, this battery is not available to ship oversea (including Sabah and Sarawak, Singapore too)
Lithium-ion polymer (also known as 'lipo' or 'lipoly') batteries are thin, light and powerful. The output ranges from 4.2V when completely charged to 3.0V. This battery has a capacity of 1300mAh.
The batteries come pre-attached with a genuine 2-pin JST-PH connector as shown.
Like most lipos, the batteries we sell do not have thermistors built-in. This is why we suggest charging at 1/2C or even less - 500mA max in this case which is how much you can get from a USB port.
Note: Care should be taken not to short circuit these batteries because they don't have any built-in protection circuit.
Note: Over-Charge and Over-Discharge will damage the LiPo battery and it is not covered in the warranty.
Note: This item's warranty period is 2 weeks from the purchase date. If the item arrives damaged or is not functioning properly, please do not hesitate to contact us to see if further actions may be taken.
We recommend using this Lipo with the Shield-Lipo for charging and power up Arduino.
- Rated Voltage: 3.7V
- Fully-charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Capacity: 1300mAh
- Continuous discharge rate: 20C (26A), but the cable cannot withstand more than 5A continuous.
- Recommend charge current: 0.5C (650mA).
- Internal Resistance: < 7 m Ohm
- Must be charged with designated LiPo Battery Charger, recommend using Shield-Lipo
- Please check the Wikipedia link about Li-Po Battery.
- Dimension: 35.5mm (W) x 63mm (L) x 7.5mm (H)
- Weight: 30g
Part 1- Tutorial of Line Following Robot:
Part 2 - Tutorial of Line Following Robot: