Description:The Sharp distance sensor is a popular choice for application and development that require accurate distance measurements. This IR sensor is more economical than sonar range finders, yet it provides much better performance than other IR alternatives. Interfacing to most microcontrollers is straightforward: the single analog output can be connected to an analog-to-digital (ADC) converter for reading distance measurements. The output can also be connected to a comparator for threshold detection.
- Brand: Sharp, Japan
- 4.5V to 5.5V operating voltage.
- Working distance from 20cm to 150cm.
- Analog output
- Output voltage change over distance (2.8V - 0.4V)
- Come with Connector and Wire
* Please refer to datasheet/User's Manual before connect power to sensor. Cable's color is not standard. Example of application with SK40C can be refer to SK40C tutorial page, project 6 is using 10 to 80cm Infrared distance sensor, interface and program is similar.