This is a super strong magnet disc, made by Neodymium(NdFeB). Neodymium magnet requires magnetizing fields with extremely high power and can be magnetized in any direction as long as it is aligned properly. In some instances, multiple pole magnetization is possible with special fixtures. All Neodymium magnet is anisotropic and can only be magnetized in the orientation direction, so particular consideration must be given when designing complex assemblies if it is intended to magnetize after installation.
Note: The magnet disc sold in 1 piece, picture is for illustration only.
- Material Type: Neodymium (NdFeB), "neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available"
- Weight: 10 grams
- Coating: Nickel
- Maximum Temperature: 80ºC
- N-Ratings: N45
- Pulling Force: 8 Kgf (While holding 3mm thick steel from biggest surface area with zero gap)
- Dimensions: 20mm (diameter), 3mm(thickness)
- Comes with Round Washer spacer (if getting more than 1)
- All neodymium magnets start to lose their magnetic properties permanently when it is heated (Above 80ºC).
- Please be careful while assembling it (Don’t grind, don’t treat with fire or with hot air gun).
- 1 x Magnet disc