Maker Pi Pico gives you access to all Raspberry Pi Pico's pins on two 20 ways pin-headers, with clear labels. Each GPIO is coupled with an LED indicator for convenient code testing and troubleshooting. The bottom layer of this board even comes with a comprehensive pinout diagram showing the function of each pin.
Note Please note that this product is under beta test phase. Hence, pray hard that there'll be no issues while you get one at a super discounted price!
Update First 100 units beta version finished in under 3 hours!
Update Second batch backorders shipped.
Update Third batch sold out.
It is a compact yet feature-packed board designed to sit at the heart of your STEM & robotics projects. Just use the jumper wires and/or Grove cables to connect any sensor and output modules to expand its capability. No soldering required!
Maker Pi Pico can be programmed with MicroPython & C/C++. Just connect to any computer (including Raspberry Pi SBC) via USB, then drag and drop the file onto it to upload the program. It's as easy as copying a file into your thumb drive!
What's Raspberry Pi Pico?
Raspberry Pi Pico is the first microcontroller board from Raspberry Pi Foundation, specially designed for physical computing. It can be programmed with MicroPython and C/C++ to control things in our real world.
- Work out-of-the-box. No soldering!
- Access to all Raspberry Pi Pico's pins on two 20 ways pin headers
- LED indicators on all GPIO pins
- 3x programmable push button (GP20-22)
- 1x RGB LED - NeoPixel (GP28)
- 1x Piezo buzzer (GP18)
- 1x 3.5mm stereo audio jack (GP18-19)
- 1x Micro SD card slot (GP10-15)
- 1x ESP-01 socket (GP16-17)
- 6x Grove port
- 1 x Maker Pi Pico [Beta PCB Rev.1.0.0 - Green / Purple]
(Raspberry Pi Pico pre-soldered onboard)