micro:breadboard is a micro:bit-based expansion board specially designed for STEM-starter. It comes with a 3.23x2.17” breadboard (independent packing, you need to stick them together), on which you can directly build a circuit with all sorts of electronic components.
All IO ports are led out in the form of pin header and female header, no welding required, plug and play. The electronic parts can be used repeatedly, which greatly reduces the circuit building time. The board has onboard AB buttons, a PWR indicator, and an independent power switch, more ways to play, meanwhile, much easier to use.
This micro:breadboard is especially suitable for building and debugging circuits. It also can be applied to the micro:bit-based applications like, light control lamp, smart doorbell, temperature alarm, etc.
- Free from soldering, electronic components can be used repeatedly
- IO ports are led out in the form of pin header and female header, easy to use;
- Support visual programming, mind+, and python
- Micro USB 5V power interface
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5V
- Digital Output Voltage: 0V/3.3V
- Analog Output Voltage: 0~3.3V DC
- Pin Header and Female Header Connector
- micro:bit Interface: 19 (P0 P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6 P7 P8 P9 P10 P11 P12 P13 P14 P15 P16 P19 P20)
- Power Interface: 4
- GND Port: 4
- With onboard 3.23x2.17” Breadboard (middle size)
- PWR Indicator: 1
- Onboard Button(A/B): 2
- Dimension: 16.2x7.2cm / 6.38x2.83"
- Mounting Hole Size: M3 Screw hole
- 1 x Micro:bit Breadboard
- 1 x Middle Size Breadboard
- micro:bit breadboard product information, DFRobot Wiki