This is a new built-in 1080P Chip adapter, designed to transfer the HDMI signal of devices with Mini HDMI interface to VGA signal and display it on larger screens (such as Monitors, LCD TV, Projectors). User-friendly, easy to plug and play, Compatible with PC, laptop, tablet, and Raspberry Pi. It supports the high-definition output of 720P or 1080P.
This adapter also works well with Raspberry Pi Zero W and Raspberry Pi Zero 2W. When you use a monitor, do not forget to change the input to VGA :)
Note: We also tested the audio jack of the adapter and it works well with a speaker. Now you can listen to music on YouTube using Raspberry Pi Zero with this adapter!
- Brand new and high quality.
- Easy to use, supports plug and play, and no need for external power.
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide durability and improve signal transmission.
- It is a convenient and versatile converter for anyone who wishes to save space and money.
- Input Signal: Mini HDMI
- Output Signal: VGA analog signal and audio stereo analog
- Color: Black
- Material: Pure copper
- Craft: Gold plated
- Compatibility design:
- Support HDCP 1.0/1.2/1.3
- Support HDMI 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4
- The maximum signal connection range is 1920x1200, 1080p
- Length: 20cm
- Weight: 45g
- 1 x Mini HDMI (Male) to VGA (Female) Converter Cable with Audio 3.5 mm Cable - Black