This is the adaptive gripper for the myCobot Pi 6 axis collaborative robotic arm. It allows the myCobot to have an end-effector to grip an object.
Using it is quite self-explanatory:
- Insert the clamping jaw connecting wire socket into the side interface at the end of the robotic arm.
- Then insert and connect the end interface of the mechanical arm by Le high-tech parts to fix the gripper.
- Designed for myCobot robotic arm
- Attach to the end of the robotic arm for gripping an object.
- Material: Photosensitive Resin
- Craft: Spray Painting
- Size: 110 x 90 x 60mm
- Clamping width: 20 - 45mm
- Weight: 88 gram
- Maximum clamping weight: 150 gram
- Easy and straight-forward to use
- 1 x MyCobot End Effector - Adaptive Gripper (White)