This is 15V 36W USB-C PD Power Supply for pi-top  case.
pi-top  is engineered to be both powerful and versatile. It has a 5-hour internal battery. The pi-top integrated battery can be charged either from the USB-C Power port (with PD protocol, 12V 3A minimum), or from the PMA Connector on the underside of the device.
pi-top  battery specifications:
- Charge Time: 1 hour 15 minutes (from 0% to 100%)
- Discharge Time:
- 5 hours as standalone
- 2.5 hours with Bluetooth Keyboard + FHD Touchscreen
- Battery Type: Integrated 19.24 Watt-hour (7.4 V, 2.6 Ah) Lithium Polymer Battery.
- Min = 6 V
- Nominal = 7.4 V
- Max = 8.4 V
- Power Supply: 36 Watt, 15V, 3A
For your convenience, Cytron is carrying Pi-Top Power Adapter with USB-C Power Delivery (PD) specification at 15V for faster battery charging. It comes with interchangeable US, UK and EU plugs.
Note: The pi-top  will NOT work with most USB-C power supplies you might already own. You must use a power supply with USB-C Power Delivery (PD) specification at 12V, with a minimum of 30W for maximum accessory compatibility.
You'll be able to check if the pi-top is charging by:
- If the pi-top is off, from orange light in the power switch
- If the pi-top is on, from pulsing green light in the power switch
- Changing the display on the Mini OLED Screen to the battery icon.
Note: Option 3 won't work if you're not using pi-top OS.
Features and specifications:
- USB Type C plug
- Interchangeable US, UK and EU plugs
- Output: PD 15V, 36W, 3A
- 1 x 15V 36W Pi-Top USB-C PD Power Adapter
- 1 x US plug
- 1 x UK plug
- 1 x EU plug
- pi-topOS download