Everyone loves to build robots with power window motor due to its performance and competitive price, but the odd output joint stops us. Unless you have sufficient machines at your garage to build an adaptor for it to connect with the external parts.
Now, the solution is here. Cytron has customized a coupling/hub to replace the odd output joint that allows you to attach with any external part easily with just 3 screws!
The shape of the motor is not symmetrical, therefore there is 2 option, left output joint and right output joint. Make sure you get the correct model before you order.
If you are considering building a mobile robot using this motor, get the motor & wheel kit instead!
- Left motor
- Come with customized coupling
- Voltage Rating: 12VDC
- Rated Speed: 60 RPM
- Rated Torque: 2.9N.m (30kgf.cm)
- Rated Current: <15A at 12V
- Stall Torque (Locked): 9.8N.m (100kg.cm)
- Stall Current (Locked): <28A at 12V
- Weight: 680g
- The motor is being tested to drive car's window:
- Up and Down for 8 seconds, survive 10,000 times
- Not meant for continuous driving without stopping
|Speed (RPM)||51 - 100|
|Torque (kgf.cm)||20.01 - 30.00|
Total Reviews (7)