Note: This Beginner V2 Kit comes with Raspberry Pi USB-C 15W EU Plug Power Adapter, suitable for Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, etc. If you are looking for a Beginner V2 kit with a UK plug, get it here.
Note: This Beginner Kit is packed based on the Official Raspberry Pi Beginner Guide Edition 4 and it comes with the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB mainboard so you can kickstart your digital making and learning of Raspberry Pi right out of the box.
The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner Guide is a color printed book with a comprehensive step by step guidance for a total beginner. The printed copy of this guide is included in this kit:
The guide itself starts with the introduction of the Raspberry Pi board, explaining all the hardware ports that you might need to access later on. Here is the index page for you to get an idea of the content:
As you might have known, due to the higher power requirements, the Raspberry Pi 4 requires at least a 3.0A USB-C power supply. The kit included the Official Raspberry Pi 5V 3A USB-C Adapter with EU plug (type C) and is meant for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and suitable to be used in Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, etc.
The standard HDMI port that was part of the previous generation Raspberry Pi generation boards is replaced on the Raspberry Pi 4 by two Micro HDMI ports to provide dual monitor/display support. This beginner kit includes an official Micro HDMI to HDMI cable (1 meter) to provide the optimum media output resolution support.
The official case for Raspberry Pi 4B in White/Red provides protection while maintaining the flexibility to access the GPIO with the ease of removing the top cover. This case is included in this kit.
Besides, the electronics, the guide also shows the use of Sense-HAT, the official HAT (Hardware Attached on Top). The Sense HAT is on the International Space Station now :) It comes with various types of sensors and outputs. Check out the introduction of SENSE-HAT from RaspberryPiIVBeginners:
Last but not least, this kit also includes the official V2 8MP (MegaPixel) camera module. Chapter 8 guides you to discover this camera module to take photos and also videos:
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB board
- 1 x Official Raspberry Pi Beginner Guide (color printed copy)
- 1 x Official RPi 15W (5V/3A) PSU USB C EU Plug (For Raspberry Pi 4 Model B)
- 1 x 16GB Micro SD Card with NOOBS for RPI (Official from Raspberry Pi Foundation, supports Raspberry Pi 4 Model B)
- 1 x Official 8MP V2 Camera Board for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x Official Raspberry Pi Case for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (Red/White)
- 1 x Official Raspberry Pi micro-HDMI to standard-HDMI 1 meter cable, white
- 1 x Sense-HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x Breadboard 8.5x5.5cm (400 Holes)
- 3 x LED 5mm Red
- 3 x LED 5mm Green
- 3 x LED 5mm Yellow
- 1 x Male to Female Jumper Wire (10 pcs pack)
- 1 x Male to Male Jumper Wire (40 pcs pack)
- 1 x Female to Female Jumper Wire(10 pcs pack)
- 3 x Resistor 0.25W 5% (330R)
- 2 x 6x6x1 Push Button 4Pin
- 1 x Buzzer-PCB Mount