Note: This Beginner Kit V2 is packed based on the Official Raspberry Pi Beginner Guide Edition 4 and it comes WITHOUT the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B mainboard and Power Adapter to offer flexibility to choose the Raspberry Pi 4B board model and for those that already owned the single board computer. Anyway, you can bundle this kit with:
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1GB (discontinued but compatible)
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 8GB (Newly launched in May 2020)
And choose the Power Adapter for this kit:
- Official RPi 15W (5V/3A) PSU USB C UK Plug-Black, for Singapore, Malaysia, UK.
- Official RPi 15W (5V/3A) PSU USB C EU Plug-Black, for Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia.
The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner Guide is a color printed book with comprehensive step by step guidance for a total beginner. The printed copy of this guide is included in this kit:
The guide itself starts with the introduction of the Raspberry Pi board, explaining all the hardware ports that you might need to access later on. Here is the index page for you to get an idea of the content:
The standard HDMI port that was part of the previous generation Raspberry Pi generation boards is replaced on the Raspberry Pi 4 by two Micro HDMI ports to provide dual monitor/display support. This beginner kit includes an official Micro HDMI to HDMI cable (1 meter) to provide the optimum media output resolution support.
The official case for Raspberry Pi 4B in White/Red provides protection while maintaining the flexibility to access the GPIO with the ease of removing the top cover. This case is included in this kit.
Besides, the electronics, the guide also shows the use of Sense-HAT, the official HAT (Hardware Attached on Top). The Sense HAT is on the International Space Station now :) It comes with various types of sensors and outputs. Check out the introduction of SENSE-HAT from RaspberryPiIVBeginners:
Last but not least, this kit also includes the official V2 8MP (MegaPixel) camera module. Chapter 8 guides you to discover this camera module to take photos and also videos:
- NO Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board
- NO Power Adapter
- 1 x Official Raspberry Pi Beginner Guide (color printed copy)
- 1 x 16GB Micro SD Card with NOOBS for RPI (Official from Raspberry Pi Foundation, supports Raspberry Pi 4 Model B)
- 1 x Official 8MP V2 Camera Board for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x Official Raspberry Pi Case for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (Red/White)
- 1 x Official Raspberry Pi micro-HDMI to standard-HDMI 1 meter cable, white
- 1 x Sense-HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x Breadboard 8.5x5.5cm (400 Holes)
- 3 x LED 5mm Red
- 3 x LED 5mm Green
- 3 x LED 5mm Yellow
- 1 x Male to Female Jumper Wire (10 pcs pack)
- 1 x Male to Male Jumper Wire (40 pcs pack)
- 1 x Female to Female Jumper Wire(10 pcs pack)
- 3 x Resistor 0.25W 5% (330R)
- 2 x 6x6x1 Push Button 4Pin
- 1 x Buzzer-PCB Mount